Alright guys, we are already a few weeks into January. Have you made goals yet? Have you broken any goals yet? Well, I hope that you are still going strong, but if you need a little help, I’m your girl. Here are 5 ways pictures can help you keep your New Year’s goals. Get snapping!
1. Eat healthy and exercise regularly: This one comes up every year, doesn’t it. Let’s actually do it. Put a picture up on the fridge of what you should be eating to help you remember to choose healthy food.
2. Learn something new. Are you trying to learn a new language like french? Place a picture of France by the TV to remind you to stop watching TV and get your Ooh, La-la’s going. This is great for anything you are trying to get better at doing. Find the thing that is distracting you from reaching your goals and place a photo reminder there to help you throughout the day.
3. Save money for a vacation or something special. Print out a picture of the place that you want to go and place it in a place where you will see it every day. Maybe put it by the computer to remind you to not buy things on Amazon (not that Amazon is my weakness or anything…sorry, that free two-day shipping gets me every time).
4. Get organized. When organizing a drawer or closet, take a picture of what it is supposed to look like completely organized and tape a picture to the inside of the drawer or closet. This will help you and your littles know exactly where things go. Sorry, I’m not your girl for home organization picture inspiration, but I’ll tell you who is, our good ol’ friend Martha Stewart .
5. Being more grateful. I have found that the more I focus on what I am thankful for, the happier I am. So, start noticing moments that make your heart smile and snap a picture. Need extra inspiration? Come join me on Instagram. We are doing a 52-week challenge that is sure to inspire you.
This is my most recent Instagram picture of my family’s trip to the beach. Just thinking about this day makes me thankful for my five greatest blessings.
So, print out some pictures that encourage you to get moving. Like these tips? You should definitely share them and pin them for later.